License # 1008306
What is Seismic Retrofitting?
Earthquake or seismic retrofitting is the process in which we brace and bolt the existing concrete foundation to the framing of the structure.
The primary purpose of earthquake retrofitting is to keep your home from being displaced from its concrete foundation, making the dwelling safer and less prone to major structural damage during a seismic event.
What are the benefits of Seismic Retrofitting?
•. Retrofitting your home will appreciate its value
• Homes that are properly retrofitted increase both the safety of the resident and the house in the case of a seismic event
• Most insurance companies require seismic retrofitting to qualify for a policy
• Will Save 10% - 15% off insurance when a house is retrofitted
Why choose us for Seismic Retrofitting?
1. Over 3,200 Houses Seismic Retrofitted
We are nothing short of experience, our team have completed over 3,200 Seismic Retrofitting jobs and have many more to come!
2. 35+ Years of Experience
For over the course 35 years, the team at Sunshine Foundation Repairs have Seismic Retrofitted homes at the highest level of quality!
3. Over 500 five star reviews
Our past customers couldn't be happier with our services, as shown with our 500+ five star reviews throughout multiple platforms such as Google, Yelp, Home Advisor, Angie, Houzz, BuildZoom, and Porch. Check us out below!
4. Financing Available
We at Sunshine Foundation Repairs understand that not everyone has the complete funds for a Seismic Retrofitting. So we build and offer the financing plan that is perfect for you!